Travel dates: December 29-30, 2016
Here’s a new spot for budget traveler like me who really wants a quick beach escape. I recommend this place to those who love the beach even if you are not swimming, beautiful landscape and of course sunset. Went here before 2016 ended with Niel and new friend Ismael. Budget for this trip is P1,000 to P1,200, the more friends – cheaper!
How to get there:
- Go to van terminal at the back of Metropoint Mall in Pasay, fare is P180 each. Travel time is 3-4 hours depending on the traffic in Tagaytay area.
- Get off Calatagan terminal where you can hire a tricycle going to the resort. You may contact Kuya Kiko in advance at 0920-3426812 for a sundo. The rate is P200 good for 3 person. He also offers tent rental for only P400 overnight.
- You may buy cooked food in the market or take out in a fast food like we did. You may also bring your own food for overnight stay. In our case we just requested the caretaker to cook instant pancit canton and canned goods for our dinner. You just have to pay for paluto fee. You can also ask for a refill of purified water.
- Entrance fee for day tour is P50 while overnight is P100 per head.
- You can avail tent in the resort for P500 goof for 3 person only plus P50 pitch fee.
- No need to book in advance, the resort is not too crowded. Well for now because it’s not yet peak season.
- Optional – island hopping for P150 per head
- You may ask the caretaker to avail the electricity or light bulb for P100 and extension cord for your gadgets – P100 also
- Expect CR fee and water for banlaw is kinda salty
Sharing our photos
Woke up to this view – from our tent.
Enjoy guys – if you have questions feel free to comment. Thank you Niel for taking my photos.